Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I think it's time for change

And I don't mean;

I mean a new direction. A ways to go shall I say. But which way is right for you?

I for one have somewhat achieved the goal that I set out for when I started the school year. The perfect Balancing Act ( the site has ads, sorry it was the best one). There is only one obstacle left before I can freely post every other day ( keep your fingers crossed for everyday).

It's called math (oh no here we go again). If you don't like rants, please skip down to the next picture. Thank you. I have a huge math final and it's driving me crazy. Instead of Rebecca Black,I'm not waking up @ 7:00am, I'm waking up @ 5:30 am. And I know I should take a chill pill and relax, but I can't. It's like you lie to someone and you get that feeling that never goes away unless you tell the truth. So my life right now is just one big;

So in any wizard101 news, I reached legendary (LEGEND-DAIRY) and successfully got my level 60 hat and coat. I like my boots so I'm going to keep it on. SO let me know what you think of the header by commenting below ( And please, PLEASE, comment below. I have a feeling that no one is reading my blog. SO with that I leave. Take it away.. Uh is anyone there? Oh well next time.

EDIT; HEADER IS NOT UP YET. Just saying :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading it! add me to your list of follower! :)

    ReplyDelete